Welcome back to another Gina K. Designs challenge! This month, Donna Idlet is your challenge hostess and has a fun critters challenge for you!
Hello and welcome to the November 2021 Monthly Mix Challenge! This month’s challenge we are challenging you to use “Critters” on your project. You can add a snowman, deer, birds, whatever you have in your stash, and what better way to start on your holiday cards.
I am using the Gina K. Designs stamp set “Playful Penguins” on my card. I love this cute set, there are so many possibilities to create with this stamp set. We can’t wait to see what you create.
Steps to Create Card:
- Cut a slimline Top Fold Card Base: 6 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (cut paper 6 1/4 x 6 1/2, score at 3 1/4 on the 6 1/2 side) – Used Heavy Weight White Card Stock.
- Cut black Mat using Master Layouts 7 Die Set – Used Layering Weight black Card Stock.
- Cut White Stitched top Layer using Master Layouts 7 Die Set, ink blended the background with Sea Glass and splattered in onto the background and trees – Used Layering White Card Stock.
- Die Cut the snow bank and trees using Master Layouts 6 – Used Layering White Card and Fresh Asparagus
- Stamped and die cut the penguins and gift from the Playful Penguins stamp set, colored with copics – Used Layering White Card Stock
- Stamped sentiment from the Star Struck Stamp set – Used GKD Black Onyx Ink
- Assemble Card.
Stamps: Playful Penguins and Star StruckPaper: Heavy Weight White, Layering Weight White & Black Ink: Gina K. Sea Glass, Amal Obsidian and Black Onyx, Gina K. Ink Blending Brushes Dies: Gina K. Master Layouts 6 and 7 Other: Scor-buddy, We R Memory Keepers Mini Guillotine Cutter, Gina K. Designs Dot Adhesive, Gina K. Designs Connect Glue, Gina K. Designs Foam Tape and Jewel Picker
You can find our products HERE
I hope you enjoyed today’s inspiration and will play along with us! We will have THREE winners of a $25 gift certificate each. Be sure to load your entry into the challenge. You have until November 30th to enter and the winners will be announced on December 1st.
Here are our October Winners!
Congratulations! Please contact customer service to let them know you won the October $25 Challenge gift certificate!
They will get that right out to you.
We are so happy that you all played along and we can’t wait to see what you do with this month’s challenge!
Make it a great day and Happy Stamping!