December 2021 Monthly Mix ChallengeWednesday, December 1, 2021 8
Welcome back to another Gina K. Designs challenge! This month, Arjita Singh is your challenge hostess and has a fun ink blending challenge for you!
Hello and welcome to the December 2021 Monthly Mix Challenge! This month’s challenge we are challenging you to use Ink Blending on your project. You can do ink blending on flowers, create scenes or even use stencils, whatever you have in your stash, and what better way to start on your holiday cards.
I am using the Gina K. Designs stamp set “FESTIVE FLOWERS” on my card. I love this set so much. I used the mini blending brushes to add colour to the heat embossed image. There are so many possibilities to create with this stamp set and style. We can’t wait to see what you create.
Steps to Create Card:
- Cut a Used Heavy Weight White Card Stock using Masters Layout 2 stitched rectangle die.
- Stamp the poinsettia bunch with Gina K Designs Watermark ink.
- Heat emboss the image with clear embossing powder.
- Use the mini blending brushes and colour the flowers and leaves.
- Colour block the remaining area with black (I used copic marker)
- Cut a circle with vellum and heat emboss a sentiment in gold embossing powder.
· Assemble Card.
- Stamps: Festive Flowers
- Paper: Heavy Weight White, Red Velvet,Kraft
- Tools: Gina K. Ink Blending Brushes
- Dies: Gina K. Master Layouts 2 and 3
- Other: Scor-buddy, We R Memory Keepers Mini Guillotine Cutter, Gina K. Designs Connect Glue.
You can find our products HERE
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Here are our November Winners!