November 2022 Monthly Mix ChallengeWednesday, November 2, 2022 9
Welcome back to another Gina K. Designs challenge! This month, Donna Idlet is your challenge hostess and she has a fun challenge for you!
Hello and welcome to the November 2022 Monthly Mix Challenge! This month’s challenge we are challenging you to create a “shaker card”. If you can’t make a shaker card add embellishments to your project. I am using Gina K. Designs stamp set “A Very Silly Christmas” from the November Card Kit and the Christmas Tree Coverplate to create the shaker. I love making shaker cards, Gina K. Designs has lots of new products you can use to make shaker cards. For more inspiration, Gina created a video with “tricks and tips” on creating shaker cards, you can find the video here. We can’t wait to see what you create.
Steps to Create Card:
- Die cut the Christmas Tree Coverplate with GKD Jelly Bean Green cardstock (you can save the pieces from the tree for another project).
- Added acetate to the back of the Christmas Tree die cut with your choice of adhesive (I used GKD Adhesive Dot Runner).
- Added foam tape along the inside of the Christmas Tree die cut.
- Added Micro Disco Ball Sequins
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to the back of the coverplate to keep the sequins in the shaker.
- Added the shaker element to the A2 card panel.
- Stamped, colored with alcohol markers and die cut the gifts from “A Very Silly Christmas” Stamp Set added it below the tree.
- Stamped, die cut and embossed the sentiment with GKD Fine White embossing powder from the Blizzard Stamp Sets.
- Finished assembling the card.
Stamps: A Very Silly Christmas and Blizzard Stamp Sets and Coordinating DiesPaper: Jelly Bean Green, Heavy Weight White, Layering Weight White & Black Cardstock Ink: Amal Obsidian Black Ink Dies: Gina K. Master Layouts 4
Embellishments: Micro Disco Ball Sequins and Pearl Mix – Rainbow
Other: Scor-buddy, We R Memory Keepers Mini Guillotine Cutter, Gina K. Designs Dot Adhesive, Gina K. Designs Connect Glue, Gina K. Designs Foam Tape and Foam, Jewel Picker
You can find our products HERE
I hope you enjoyed today’s inspiration and will play along with us! We will have THREE winners of a $25 gift certificate each. Be sure to load your entry into the challenge and add your name to the description. You have until November 30th to enter and the winners will be announced on or around December 1st.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Here are our October Winners!
Congratulations! Please contact customer service to let them know you won the September $25 Challenge gift certificate!
They will get that right out to you.
We are so happy that you all played along and we can’t wait to see what you do with this month’s challenge!
Make it a great day and Happy Stamping!